Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Last week the slab was finally poured, (the day it was suppose to be poured the people never showed up so we got a different company to come out the next day.) there were quite a few uneven spots at first, but after they cut the slab for expansion and contraction there is only one spot that is still uneven that they have to come back and fix.
The pattern for the dog shower downstairs in the pub basement. We have just enough tile so keep your fingers crossed for us.
They have already framed the upstairs and sheet rocked, there will be a door at the top of the stairs (on the right of this picture).
The stairs leading to the attic.
The basement up to the main floor.
This is the master bath and our shower pattern laid out on the floor. There will eventually be two glass french doors right where the fan is, the shower is to the right.
No more holes in the ceiling- they repaired the drywall where the house came in two parts.
This is the layout for the upstairs guest bathroom floor, we had a whole box of tile break and this was the only way I could make it work with 1 tile to spare (the ones that broke will have to be cut to fill in the triangles.
The view from the pub door to the left.
I finally got to walk up the stairs for the first time today instead of a ladder- that was a great improvement. The basement bathroom was framed in yesterday.