Friday, July 17, 2009

It Begins

So the big day finally came- this Wednesday July 15th, We finally broke ground on our house. We have waited so long for this Joseph and I were really excited- I was a little bummed that I wasn't able to be there as I was attending training in Chicago, but they did a great job! We still haven't closed on our loan yet, but our broker assures us it will be anytime now. We took some video, I just have to get the newest version of i'life to get it on to the computer so we can show you all! Sorry for the photos- they are with my camera phone, I will be out there tomorrow to get some good shots. Stay tuned as we put pictures up- the superior walls foundation goes up in about a week and a half and the house is suppose to arrive in 2-3 weeks- keep us in your thoughts and prayers for smooth sailing and so we can close on our loan soon. Let us know what you think!




Our new driveway!










Our new Septic Tank














Our new hole for our house...

1 comment:

  1. IM SO EXCITED FOR U TWO TO GET YOUR HOME FINALLY BUILT. YOUR MOM HAD SHARED W US ON HOW YA HAD BEEN WORKIN ON THIS FOR SOME TIME NOW AND I A GLAD TO SEE THAT IT IS COMIN ALONG FOR YOU TWO. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete